All Sponsorship Levels are for programs (Sports-ISAO and c-Market™) of the Cyber Resilience Institute, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Sports-ISAO and c-Market™, though separate projects, share a common strategy of forming cyber resilience in communities using the American passion for sport, and by bottling that enthusiasm and incorporating market forces to generate demand for cyber solutions. With this strategy, effective marketing and a strong value proposition focus are important attributes of our approach, and all this therefore makes sponsorship participation in Sports-ISAO and c-Market™ a smart choice for prospective partners.
What is Sports-ISAO? Sports-ISAO is the sport industry’s cyber solutions marketplace. At its core is cyber threat intelligence, analysis and information sharing that establishes a community engaged in threat sharing, member-sourced intelligence, and collective risk reduction. Adding further value to this community, Sports-ISAO provisions full-scope cyber services for its Members via the c-Market™.
What is c-Market™?
c-Market™ will be rolled out nationally in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security and the National Institute for Hometown Security, and other partners like CyberUSA and Sports-ISAO. By targeting communities as partners and as marketplace channels, c-Market™ creates a one-stop location for cyber solutions across all disciplines of the cyber domain.
3. Integrated (both)
1. National/International: This is for companies with national or international capability or programming.
2. Regional or State: This is for companies principally focused on its regional market.
1. Founding Sponsor: This is the only integrated Sponsorship Track offered, and has a National/International Scope. There will be a limited number of Founding Sponsors. A Founding Sponsor is a company seeking substantial marketing advantages and business opportunities from a strategic sponsorship in both Sports-ISAO and c-Market™. A Founding Sponsor may add Program Sponsor for package pricing.
2. Major Sponsor: This is a 1-track Sponsorship with either Scope. A Major Sponsor may add Program Sponsor for package pricing (for 1-Track as per sponsorship).2
3. Program Sponsor: This is a 1-track Sponsorship with either Scope. A Program Sponsor is a company seeking, independently or joined by other Program Sponsors, to underwrite a program for market delivery with CRI. A Program may be designed by the Program Sponsor or CRI, and may include leadership within cyber service categories or disciplines (e.g., a market vertical).
Contact us for more information